Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium and information service

0Zero-
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why am I being charged £6.00 for premium and information service?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94348 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94348 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Message 2 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @0Zero- were you able to get this sorted?

Message 3 of 5

0Zero-
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Breanna, I’ve found out what the charges are and I am quite disgusted at the reason. I’m am, like a lot of people, a major animal lover and answered the advertisement on TV, and subscribe to a monthly payment to Battersea and the RSPCA animal rescue centres. I actually offered in both subscriptions to pay 3 times the amount they are asking for. I have since found out that on the date the payment is deducted I would get a text thanking me for my donation which I am charged, £3.00 every month on top of the original payment. This has happened every month for both donations. Even though I am in arrears with my mortgage and have been signed off work for nearly 2 months by my Doctor for stress and and am only receiving statutory sick pay, I have kept up with my donations. Even with the cost of living and energy prices doubling, I would would give my last pound to help ANY animal. I can’t believe people who are trying to help and do the right thing, we’re still getting ripped off. I apologise for the rant and long post, I just can’t believe how the world has evolved to this point.

Message 4 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @0Zero-, although it is good you've been able to identify the issue. 

You might find this guide useful: Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Take care

Message 5 of 5