Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International calls and calls whilst abroad

I need to make calls to the USA and shortly will need to be able to make and receive calls whilst in the USA. What's the best package and/or bolt on?

Ru55e77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting to O2

Hello I've just moved to O2 from GiffGaff and it looks like the process of porting my number over has started. My old SIM lost service at about 7am this morning, but the new SIM still has the number it was assigned and not my old number getting on fo...

Seabass78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I get a VAT invoice?

I have a personal account and I need to have a Vat invoice for the calls and the device plan each month. Where do I go to access those

N8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hello I just like to ask why im paying £16 if i was ment to pay £12 that's what we confirmed so im not sure why im paying that much as im not happy to pay that much. Thank you

Petrmiko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

So i got the new fold Wednesday 12th october 2022 and a sim sent with it so i can keep my number, the sim card wasnt working in the new phone and neither was my old sim, but the new sim worked fine in my old phone. I called o2 i told them the issue a...

Hare by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

I've paid off my device plan so i can upgrade, when i recieve new device will i still have to pay airtime and bolt on for my old device?

Hare by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi,I am trying to re enable wifi calling as o2 turned it off even though my bil was paid. How can I do this

Resolved! Porting my number to 02

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I recently took out a SIM only Pay Monthly contract with O2. During the purchase process I gave my PAC code and said I wanted to transfer my old number. I've received my new SIM from O2 and as per the instruc...

SP2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos