Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have lost my phone and can not get through to customer service

newbie4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem was able to use a friends phone after work last night,cutomer service said i need to call again in the morning i have no phone and know is about to use there phone,very frustrating.Any suggestions     

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@newbie4 

How to report it here Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I can also ask @O2Lisa to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

newbie4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have reported last night but the guy on customer said i needed to call again this morning, today i have no access to a phone. i have to go to work soon so i am hoping i could borrow some one phone. I think its frustraing when i use my phone for work.Im in healthcare so it is important for me..

Message 3 of 12

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 smiling

I'll message you privately @newbie4 to look in to this for you

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

newbie4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
you should have my email although i am off to work now. i Have contactedthe norfolk police station yesterday they said they do not give out crime reference numbers...
Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126406 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

Actually @newbie4  you should never have been told to call again this morning! They should have registered it lost last night when you called.

Lost and stolen is a 24 hr service!!

As @O2Lisa  has been tagged to help you, I'm hoping she will mention that to the relevant department.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 94381 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions
Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
CBA
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 12

newbie4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WELL ITS JANUARY 7TH AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A NEWPHONE. I WAS TOLD I COULD GET AN UPGRADE   BUT NEED TO WAIT FOR A CODE.....WELL ITS BEEN HOW LONG CUSTOMER SERVICE HAVNT BOTHERED REALLY APART FROM TODAY.... WHEN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID THEY NEED TO WAIT FOR A CODE TO DO CHECKS AGAIN....WHY WASNT THAT SAID BEFORE.

SO I BORROW A PHONE O PUT MY SIM IN I CANT USE INTERNET JUST CHECK FOR MESSAGES AND IM STILL PAYING THIS ISNT RIGHT 

ANY SOLID SUGGESTIONS  PLEASE 

Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126406 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@O2Lisa  are you able to help @newbie4  again please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12