Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! imessage

My iMessage will only work with email address it won’t work with my mobile number

AR2005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2's usage of my personal data in store

Hi,I have been wondering about the access to my personal data that o2 employees might possibly have in store. This may sound strange but I had a dream that someone went into an o2 store and pretended to be me and gave my number to the employee to get...

finding full call history

I would like to see my full call history going back to the start of 2020, how can I access this data that I think O2 stores? Thanks

Couchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving or making calls over internet from India

Hi,I am having One plus 3t / Samsung Note 10+ 5G phoneI am travelling to India for 3 months I would like to receive the calls on my UK number over the internet but not on the roaming O2 networkPlease let me know if it's possible through enabling the ...

Nick99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Mobile phone in the USA

I`ve given my old phone to my girlfriend in the USA. she`s put a Horizon sim card in it and apparently it does`nt work. Do UK phones only work on networks in the UK. I have used the phone in the US while I was on holiday last year while I was on 02. ...

Rob4T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! alerts from%2002

I have received a text message from o2 saying they have been unable to take payment for my mobile phone but when I loggon to my account it states that I am paid up until middle of october, is this a fraud text does any one know?

Corby37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S10 5G phone - 5G connectivity

HiMy first question on the board. Good to find this particularly given the current situationIn January I changed my tariff to increased data with 5G to take advantage of my new Samsung S10 5G phone. I was also given a new SIM. I live in Tynemouth whi...

PhilR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone hasn't updated my new data plan.

I recently upgraded my phone and increased my monthly data from 2gb to 15gb. On Myo2 it says 15gb but on my phone it still says 2gb. Any idea how I can change it? EDIT: I figured out.

Bill_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised Calls and Texts

Hi how can a record of inclusive texts and calls I have sent.Thanks

Marria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos