Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't make and receive calls

I have activated my phone line three days ago.I am in Spain now, and I can't make and receive calls.What can I do?I need to fix it because I have to work with my phone line.Thanks

georgesl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Issues - Calls Dropping

Been having some issues over the last two and a half weeks. When I receive a call more often than not the caller can't hear me, or hears me intermittently. The same goes for when I call out, often the call will just drop. I've reset network settings,...

SCoote by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast down - how long does it take to fix?

Hi there - there is no data access where I'm based (currently writing from another location). The network info from o2 says there is a mast down and that it will be fixed but no one at o2 (I've called) can give me a timeline. I cannot even send an em...

Snowjax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NCK unsuccessful. MCK needed to unfreeze my O2 phone

Hi. I'm hoping I can get the help I need to relieve me of the stress I've just been going through trying to unlock/unlatch my phone. I've trawled through endless sites, O2 help and guidance pages, Samsung forums and even visited all the phone unlock ...

Athy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data connection problems abroad

My phone only connects to EDGE since yesterday so I am not able to use internet if not connected to the wi fi. I have already tried all the posisble options of turning off and on the phone, removing the sim, initializing the network connection but th...

Resolved! OTP's not getting through

One time passwords (OTP's) from Amazon and my bank are getting through to my phone only if I get O2 to send me a OTP as a result of me chaniging my O2 account details. When I then get an OTP from O2 all the other OTP's come through. It' seems to unbl...

fenners1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have forgotten my passcode

Hi, I have 2 Samsung 8 phones but forgotten the passcode to unlock. Can you help?

MIsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Guru

Why is it that o2 keep insisting that my local o2 shop has no Guru? I spoke to him yesterday. I'm fed up of being told this. I want to buy a new phone from o2, and have the Guru (Ian) transfer my data but it seems that o2 don't know of his existence....

igiveup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is a change in the address reflected on the bill?

Hi, It has been more than 24h since I changed my bill address, yet my latest issued bill (which was issued before the change of address) still shows the old address. Can I assume that the new address will be shown in the next bill, or is there anythi...

faber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Same email for two different contracts with o2

I have monthly sim contract with o2 using my email but my wife has also got a new phone and pay monthly contract with my email also. How can my wife register on my account with our shared email?

ChrisK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos