Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wi-Fi call problems, not getting text messages that not from iphone

I live in the country side with poor mobile reception (though O2 has the best around here) so I rely on Wi-Fi call as I now have super fast broadband. However I never receive the text messages through my Wi-Fi from users that don’t have an Apple iPho...

Eva2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using my phone in Spain

Just arrived in Spain and my data not working. Data roaming is turned on… any idea how to resolve this. Thanks

Paul861 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I remove spend cap

Mummackay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim problem on Pixel 6 Pro

I've seen other post regarding issues with esim where it just stops working and needs to be replaced. I'm too am having this issue, the new esim worked for about 1 week, then it's unable to connect to the network. A replacement esim resolved the issu...

New_user by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to dial to query the phone number

The ICCID of my card is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. But I don't know my mobile number. My phone doesn't show the phone number either. Can you tell me how to make a code query? [Mod edit: Please do not post ICCID numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

larry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I called a 0844 number by accident and was charged 4 quid

As the title says I dialed a 0844 number without realizing it had a 60 p charge on the call and it was £4 on my bill that's why I liked gifgaff so much as it never charged for these calls it was inclusive in your minutes is their any way for me to bl...

dropping calls

I had an old Samsung S7 which started dropping calls about two weeks ago. This could be ten minutes into a call of ten seconds. People the other end could here me but I could not hear them.I had a new sim card fitted by the 02 shop and the problem co...

Gripper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile internet abroad

When on holiday in Tenerife I could not access mobile internet even though Roaming was switched on. I pay a monthly fee and can get mobile internet when in the UK.

Carol98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving calls

My husband seems to be missing calls from various people, however he has not lost signal and its a brand new sim, happened with the old sim too. His mother try to call or text and gets that message then I call straight away and I get through. Is ther...