Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I track my usage daily

I would like to be able to see a graphic that shows my daily usage / consumption of minutes and data which shows balances left ? How can I do that ?

CJ7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ported over number

Had ported over number from Virgin to O2 and gave pact code to O2 when requesting new sim, it has been 24 hours so far and I can make calls and receive them, but not receiving any text messages, checked my old sim and they are all being sent to virgi...

Resolved! iWatch 4 calling without iPhone

Hi peeps! Simple question - does my iPhone need to be turned on to use my iWatch 4 as a phone?Currently that seems to be the case. But I wonder, why I wouldn't I be able to call (for help) if my iPhone was damaged (in an accident say).Please help!

Geoffers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still having problem with making calls and internet

I was given replacement card on Saturday, as I lost my phone . I was told from customer service that all the restrictions were removed. But nothing is happening I need help asap

Elene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS Messages send but I get a failed to send messsge

I have an iPhone SE. Ever since joining O2 each time I send an SMS message I get a failed to send message. The messages are getting to the recipient but it is very unsettling with the error message coming up each time wondering if they are actually a...

Allsharps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Good afternoon. Internet not working. Phone is showing 3g at the top. Phone settings are set to 4g and mobile data is turned on. I have phoned o2, they said they have changed something and to wait 24 hrs?. Anyone else had this problem?

JC10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mag Safe not delivered

Every thing was delivered except my MagSafe. can someone up date me please.

PL1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distorted voice

When I make voice calls the voice is distorted sounds like a washing machine and then the call ends. Can anyone help

Di17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! issues with signal

Hello I have recently moved into a new estate and I am having issues with signal . Basically I have no signal inside house . what can I do ? Is there any device that I could use to amplify signal ? Many thanks

IOANA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos