Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3G doesn’t work

Hi guys does any of you had or have the same problem. every time it drops to 3G is the same of having no internet, it’s been like this for years now. 4G and 5G works fine. I live in Swindon and the only time it works is when I go down to London. I wo...

Resolved! 00800 number dialling

When I call a 00800 number on my iPhone it won’t connect and says call ended

MikeS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weak signal

Anyone know how I can increase my very poor 02 mobile signal inside my stone house. Have tried various WiFi boosters to no avail. Have good broadband speed but very poor inside signal. I’ve discovered that O2’s Boostbox is for business customers only...

Jingle05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data

I have recently nought a new SIM for my sons phone. While the wifi and all other settings seem to be working correctly and my son has an allowance of 10GB of data which is showing on his account. He has not data and cannot access the internet. When c...

Louise24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong email

Hi I’m new to o2 and just tried to log in and realised the email you have is spelt wrongly so I can’t receive any email from you

Vale-22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone and texts are not working it says account not recognised

My phone and text is not working it says not registered on network. Everything else works I can google and get on facebook. I phoned yesterday because I was having problems, but was told there was no problem you end but today cannot even get through ...

tina8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I track my usage daily

I would like to be able to see a graphic that shows my daily usage / consumption of minutes and data which shows balances left ? How can I do that ?

CJ7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos