Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! RARELY ANY DATA CONNECTION

For over a year now (since the new boxes were put into our streets) it is rare to use any data as there are still problems with the masts (wording from the network/data site)Many of us have had to have wifi added to our homes (yet another expense) wh...

Sandra42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Network Coverage O2

I changed to O2 in August 2022, ever since then I have had consistent issues with my phone signal/mobile connection . The phone keeps dropping out when I am on a call, I can hear the other person, they can't hear me for periods of up to a minute. I h...

ClareM111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished phone

Hi I just took delivery of a refurbished i-phone XR. Great service. But the phone is not 'like new'. It has numerous scratches on it. This is disappointing as it is for a present. How do I request a replacement? Thanks

Bill2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't call EE

I am on O2 and my partner is on EE. I can't call her or text her. This started on Monday 5th December. She can call me and text me. I can call other numbers. She can receive calls from other numbers. We have both been on these networks for some years...

Tont by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi I’ve had a call saying I get 40% discount etc from scammers and just like to make sure they can’t access my account

Gm1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after SIM swap & number port

Hi, I hope that somebody on this forum might be able to help me. I recently joined O2 and was sent a physical SIM in the post (after a week delay, due to postal strikes). Anway, I'd picked up an ESIM from an O2 store, hoping to use this and keep my o...

SM2334 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send MMS messages.

Hello. Despite having a 50 MMS Bolt On (49 left to use), and a full 4G mobile network signal with at least 3 bars, as of yesterday I am no longer able to send any MMS messages. I've done a soft network reset, but no results. Can anyone help?

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium numbers

Do I pay extra for number beginning 0333? 

Charles6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos