Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone no longer charging

HiMy phone is no longer charging, it was charging fine yesterday and then this morning its just refusing too.I have tried the plug and cable in my wifes phone and it is still charging hers, so it must be a problem with charging port. The thing is, i ...

Resolved! eSIM

I want the QR code for my SIM

Etcho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error code 14 Apple Watch

Replaced my phone today. Got a new QR code for the esim on my iPhone. Got that sorted alright. Not so successful on my Apple Watch ultra…. I had to reset my Apple Watch Ultra to pair with my phone when I went to re-activate my watch mobile plan it ga...

SB17-24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching back to an e-sim

Hi,hi, I recently joined with the merger from virgin Mobile, where I used to have an eSIM.When joining, I was given a physical Sim, and was wondering if there was any way to move back to using an eSIM

Max11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I’m

Hi can anyone help me with something?

Hajri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring from Virgin.

Hi, I am a Virgin customer and have been transferred to O2 - I have been sent a new sim. I have four phones - which phone is the sim for or can I use it with any of them? Your 'track my order' info says that the sim is compatible with 5 g only, but a...

cc88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help! Sim is still not working after bar was placed on the Sim which was only for the device

I had a device stolen- which lead me to having the device barred- The sim card was not in the device- yet the customer service advisor (after many requests placed a bar on both the sim & the device). I have had a new sim delivered- still not working....

RJ90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Caller ID

Hello,I recently moved from a physical to eSim in my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Since this change, I have been unable to receive any incoming Caller ID. Instead my phone shows "No Caller ID" whenever I have an incoming call. I have called O2 but no help - ha...

Oliver4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen is unresponsive

My pixel 6 screen is unresponsive to touch. the fingerprint sensor doesn't even come up. I've started in safe mode, and restarted the phone and nothing works.

Gabby22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos