Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sign in

hii recently joined o2 as part of a virgin media volt packagethe sim is working and i can use the priority apphowever i cannot log in to the my o2 appapp says to wait but this has been happening for over 3 weeksplease assist

Doorn3Y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access in France

Not able to access internet, mail or text messaging in France on iPhone 13

SH52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone wireless connection

Since upgrading to a fibre broadband package, my phone will not maintain a wireless connection with the new router. This was never previously an issue. How do I tell if this is an issue with the router or a problem with my phone. My computer is hardw...

Mattsta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone is not working

I was a Virgin Mobile customer up until this morning when they merged with you, since the merge I am no longer able to receive calls to my phone. This needs to be fixed now as I am a support engineer and need my phone for work.

Resolved! Alexa

This question was asked a couple of years ago but the answer may have changed. Is it possible to link an O2 mobile account with my Amazon Alexa account so I can make calls using Alexa? Looking in the Alexa but it looks like it is still only possible ...

Vikash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

caller (non-) recognition

I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 on Android 9. Joined O2 from EE 5 weeks ago; seemed ok at first, but after a fortnight my wife's phone calls started showing 'Unknown' instead of her name on my incoming screen (and in History), although she's been registere...

DCross by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent iphone order

I received a fraudulent call about my account earlier this evening and informed o2 about it. Checking my account on line and there is an order for an iphone which I have not asked for.

mike33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

HelloHow do I send you my PAC code so I can transfer my old number to my new o2 account? Thank you Will

will_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data not working

My mobile data isn't working despite having full signal. I have tried all the suggestions given by O2 and none of them work. It worked fine up until I returned from a country not included in the O2 travel Europe zone.