Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Direct debit

I’m not sure if I am being scammed. I keep getting emails about setting up a direct debit. I already have one in place.

Resolved! Direct debit emails

Hi, I keep getting emails about a direct debit has been set up for me but I have had a direct debit for years with you, are you able help?

Name111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New user

Hi I pre ordered the google pixel fold in July and I'm a new o2 customer but unable to log into my o2 account says can't find account click here to resolve but when I do says I have no products is this normal? Thanks

LW29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! messages/email

Hi, I have received 2 messages on phone and 3 emails saying about direct debits changing with my bank. is this legit, want to make sure im not being hacked/scammed. Thanks

Que by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelation of contract

Hi everyone i have been a o2 customer for years recently i lost my job and i resort do doing food delivery. O2 does not have enough coverage everywhere in my area and this is affecting me. I called to cancel my contract but i have been asked to pay i...

ionuts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data on Apple Watch

Hello everyone I recently changed my iPhone XR to iPhone 14 pro max. I unpaired my Apple Watch and paired it with my new iPhone. Unfortunately I can’t get my data allowance to transfer, everytime I try to set it up, I get code 14. I’ve contacted o2 n...

CT66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling fault with particular number

Have an issue with my pay monthly sim. Everything looks normal. When I make or recieve calls the call connects but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. Other Sims work just fine in the phone. Went into the O2 store and got a new sim, transferrin...

Tom87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple watch 8 ultra

when i got my apple watch and phone i set up a plan for the watch but i cannot get it activated tried going into O2 shop but no help can anyone help

Resolved! Complaints email

Can someone please help me with an email address to make a complaint? I want to write to o2 but not write a letter! Thanks

Resolved! Is this contact from O2 - new sim sent by ID mobile

I think I might have been scammed.Received several calls from phone +44 161 524 3604 & +44 20 863834. They said they could offer me a better monthly contract rate, they confirmed they were calling from O2 and they had my details which they read to me...

emb60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos