Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone Bill

Hi I’m trying to access my phone bill but can’t get on to my account on the app or online

AS7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Please can I have a new pac code. The one I have got doesn’t work

PVan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen sim card

my phone recently got stolen but i have gotten it back. theyve wiped it and taken my sim card and i cant get hold of any agents on the O2 virtual assistant and i cant do phone calls. I urgently need a replacement sim because i cant log into my bank a...

mp8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All contact calls coming up as UNKNOWN

Since I received the ne new 5g sim all contacts calls are coming up as UNKNOWN. What must I do to remedy this?

EDW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blacklisted and barred phone

Hi, Last Sat (19/8/23) I reported my phone lost to O2 Cust Services. Then I found it again later the same day and again I called O2 to advise that I found it.O2 have removed the block from the SIM, the SIM is now fine. But the phone handset it still ...

jules99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to activate free 6 month Disney + subscription

I’ve tried to activate the free 6 month Disney + O2 subscription. I’ve tried the virtual assistant, which is totally useless for request’s obviously outside the run of the mill daily enquiries! I now want to cancel this trial as I do not want to risk...

Tpg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moisture check

I keep getting an error message saying moisture check when putting in any headphones (tried numerous) yet not when charging phone, is there something wrong with the port?

Joannef90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling prime

How do I cancel my prime membership?

Heatherb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad reception and data coverage

Hello, back in March I raised an official complaint with you regarding the bad reception and data coverage in my local area of GU2 4BB. I was told at the time that once the issue is resolved I will be getting a credit note for the lack of service. Th...

EmmaSmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos