Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Bolt

Hi, I am flying to the USA and I am checking my bolt on will work. Last time I went to the States it worked then stopped. Please confirm it will work now.

R27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling

My contract included WiFi calling but when I try to turn it on on the mobile I get the message "Contact O2"Can you help please as I really need this. service - my 3G/4G signal at home is very poorThank you

Resolved! BT VOIP with my Virgin Hub 3.0

I'm sure this has been asked before (although I couldn't find precise answers here, sorry) but like millions of other BT landline users, we're being forced to go the BT voip route and wondered if anyone here can clarify things for an old codger like ...

Apple watch error 08

Hi I see this is not a new issue but not sure how to solve it.... I have called many time and customer service can not put me through to anyone technical or even complaints!I've raise many 'tickets' with no one calling back and been on socials.Any id...

mrdel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smarty (Three) to O2 - 5G Sims (no texts)

Good morning, I've recently been delivered a new phone (Sony Xperia 10 V) through O2. On placing the order, I added the PAC code to transition from my existing network, Smarty (Three). On arrival, I inserted my brand new 5G O2 sim and the transition ...

Resolved! SIM not provisioned

Hi I can't make calls anymore and I have a message that says SIM not provisioned

Claudia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone locked

I have forgotten my pin for my phone. What can ido?

SteevRed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing phone number in Settings

The number listed in Settings as my phone number is the temporary one issued by O2 before I transported my old number over via a PAC code - how do I change it please?

Lynn73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app

My o2 app isnt working i have tried deleting and reinstalling however still not working. Can someone reset this for me? thanks

Eb123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make or receive calls

Since updating to ios 17.1.2 & now on ios 17.2 it is hit and miss to be able to make & receive calls. Currently i am not able to do so.

Gail06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos