Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! HUAWEI Watch 4 Esim

HiIs it possible to get a O2 ESIM to work with the HUAWEI watch 4?

Andy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

How do you stop charge to mobile? 

Bec6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone will not call or text

Phone will not call or textI have topped up but when i try to call anyone i get the automatic message saying you do not have enough credit

Ciaran123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new network connection/service on new SIM

i have just taken out a new O2 contract with a new phone, all has been set up correctly as confirmed in the o2 shop.However the new SIM is not getting any network connection. o2 over the phone customer service and also the O2 store have both tried ne...

Resolved! caller id

I transiyioned to O2 from Virgin some months ago and all was well till two weeks ago when caller ID stopped working. Two call to customer service have not resolved the issue

rd001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Sim not activated

Hi, I have a problem in Europe my card not see networks, and not connected him. Help me please, I am not registered in my o2, because code activation not sent me, I not have a network

Gently by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I have ported my number from EE, but since this as been done I can not make calls on my mobile. I've now spoken to several people about this from o2 and I'm getting told different things. I can receive calls and message. This as been going on since F...

Gaz1677 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delayed delivery

Why would the free earbuds with the Samsung S23 be available when there is a delayed delivery of this phone, when you have only 30days to claim the free gift on first day of purchase? I placed the phone order on the 12th and says more then 4weeks for...

Shawx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos