Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

O2 account

Hi there, I have recently registered a new O2 account but when I try to log in it says that my account isn’t ready yet? I have waited over 48 hours but I am still unable to use it?

A-camp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal in France

I have an iPhone on an O2 monthly contract. I am in France on holiday at a destination I often visit. Previously I have had excellent all bars mobile phone coverage here. I can actually see the Orange telephone mast from the garden. However currently...

nidostar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network provider voicemail

Can’t get rid of network provider voicemail from my mobile phone

Trev2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

validity of the number

I bought a SIM card in the UK. I activated it in the UK. I am currently staying in the EU due to work. What do I need to do to keep the number and not lose it? I only need it to receive text messages at work

Morler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I am on pay as you go classic. If I download the Ultimatr Bolt on can I use it for data during holiday in Morocco

Placid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recover an old phone number

Hello, I have an old phone number that I religiously ring to check its status I have rang it today, and it states “the number you have called is not recognised” I want to recover this number to a SIM card or buy it back, I have accounts connected to ...