Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

moving PAYG SIM to new phone

I live in the US but travel to the UK a few times a year to visit friends from when I lived there. I have a US eSIM and an O2 PAYG SIM; my US provider is Google Fi. Everything was working well with my Pixel 6a, but I've just switched phones to a Sams...

G_I by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

I was making calls and using my day at perfectly fine this morning , this afternoon , I don’t have any signal what so ever.no calls , texts or data and I can’t even ring out to o2 like when you get cut off

131998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website being blocked by O2

Hello, I am managing the website aphroditelounge.co.uk. Recently, it was brought to my attention that the website does not work for o2 customers. I have a number with o2, so I was able to replicate the problem:- When the website is accessed via HTTP ...

BIGMatrix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

HiJust received a new physical sim by post from O2 via Virgin Media. I want to change this to an e-sim so that I can add it to my phone. When I try to change my sim on the 'replace my sim' page on the O2 website, it just goes back to the start of the...

Why been charged

Who is 077577100550 and I been charged on 3 accounts at same time cost of 5pence at 3.25am why

Danbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Some callers cannot get through to my mobile

A small number of callers cannot get through to my phone. They are all in my contacts and they are all with EE.They either get an engaged tone (at a time when my phone is not in use) or a voice stating 'the number you called is incorrect' - even thou...

Corystes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Hello ove just paid for my bolt on however it is not working, how long does it take to start?

Vanessa3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

After numerous hours of my time on hold to technical assistance asking why my phone number hasn’t been ported over yet . It’s now 12 days and there’s no explanation of why this hasn’t been done. It’s in the back office to deal with is what I’m told ....

Bod53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim issues

I have changed to a sim only plan and since then I am getting notifications saying so simdetected and have no signal atall for nearly 24 hours

Katie32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos