cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 230
229 REPLIES 229

CymroWizard
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am also in the same boat 🤦‍♂️ but my store have been clueless about it, took them long enough to agree in starting a Helix ticket on it, and all along my wife's phone is just sitting in a box at the store. 

Message 221 of 230

James871
  • 16 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately I do not have good news. Has been over a week since my Helix ticket was raised and still no response. Branch told me to try again next week.

Ridiculous situation!

Message 222 of 230

CymroWizard
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tonights conversation with customer service still ended without getting any answers and no timeline to when I will actually receive the phone. 

Can't understand if the phones are now in stock on the website for store pickup that someone somewhere can't just click a button to allocate that phone to that order/account. 

Message 223 of 230

CymroWizard
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, Has anyone who ordered a Obsidian 512gb 9P XL actually received it?

After 50 minutes on the phone today in which the advisor spoke with the back end team, they told the advisor the phones are still in production and not physically available....but the advisor was unable to answer if that was the case why their website shows "In Stock" and "available for collection".

Am now waiting for a manager to call me back....

Message 224 of 230

ITFCJosh
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I ordered a iPhone 16 pro max silver 256gb 13th sept! Said up to 3 weeks delivery 

on Thursday said The order is currently in transit and cannot be cancelled. Please wait for the notification from the store and then try again.

I have now been told due to migration issues it’s stuck at warehouse & should be with me buy Wednesday but could me allot longer not happy that o2 are fobbing me off!

why update/upgrade their systems just before google pixel & iPhone 16 launch stupid idea 

Message 225 of 230

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9700 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@CymroWizard wrote:

So, Has anyone who ordered a Obsidian 512gb 9P XL actually received it?

After 50 minutes on the phone today in which the advisor spoke with the back end team, they told the advisor the phones are still in production and not physically available....but the advisor was unable to answer if that was the case why their website shows "In Stock" and "available for collection".

Am now waiting for a manager to call me back....

And did a manager call you back @CymroWizard

If so, was it a good outcome ?  

Message 226 of 230

ITFCJosh
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Wow not good! I bet you spoke to SA India etc! annoying!

your phone is most Likely at the wear-house stuck in a pile of phones that not going anywhere till the migration issues are fixed! Or manually pushed through! Could be a few days or few weeks+ or longer! 

so good luck! You most likely gonna get no where unless you speak to U.K person which is very unlikely

Message 227 of 230

JayBurr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having this issue too. Order placed on the 26th of August for a Pixel 9 Pro Fold, with an expected delivery date of the 4th of September. On the 16th they cancelled my order without telling me and made me place another when I called to chase. When places, this order had a much longer expected delivery date of "Up to three weeks". I am currently two weeks into that three week period, my order is still "processing", and O2 just keep giving me the same assurances they did before my initial order was cancelled.

I raised an email complaint, and they've been silent for four days after asking me to confirm my phone number.

I've even started a daily "It's been X-days, and I haven't received my device" thread on Threads and Twitter, and have had no reply there either.

Message 228 of 230

CymroWizard
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, called the next day and got to speak to a manager who was somewhat helpful and raised at least 2 more complaints regarding it, currently waiting for her to update with information but it's been 3 days now. 

The manager was very helpful and did give me a fair amount of information regarding what was going on, she was also able to get hold of the back office team but then came back with the news that they could see the order was stuck in processing and the potential issue was down to there being no delivery address attached to the order. 🤦‍♂️, seriously could not make this up. 

So am going to call tomorrow for an update. 

Message 229 of 230

CymroWizard
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Think I've heard all the excuses at the moment, including the absolute cracker that the phone isn't actually released and is still being built (this was even after I told the person that the phone is in-stock on the website 😂). 

At this point I think it's time for a chat with trading standards as O2 are offering services and products they can't provide and false advertising by showing phones as "In Stock" when their own staff state they are not. 🤦‍♂️

Message 230 of 230