cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number from one o2 contract and cancel it to another o2 contract.

Squeakybrain
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. On the 5th of may, I spent around 30 minutes talking to one of your service agents asking her to cancel one of my contacts (officially ended on the 4th) and transfer the phone number to my other phone contract. After explaining what I wanted several times, she informed me that everything was done and that I should reboot my phone the following day.

I have rebooted my phone more than once and I still seem to have two contract's and a new bill.

I did try before contacting o2 to transfer my phone number, but when asked for my Email, the one registered with o2, the system kept stating that my Email didn't exist.

I tried phoning this morning to sort this out, only to get the message that o2 are closed.

I would be interested in any ideas that may help.

If music is the food of love, why don’t rabbits sing?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Squeakybrain 

Revised opening times today due to bank holiday http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 126406 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@MI5Just to mention and out of interest, when I clicked on that Contact us link, Live Chat popped up. upside_down Only seen them on the shop pages before now.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Hopefully getting back to normal soon then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 126406 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Hopefully getting back to normal soon then.

We can only hope!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5