Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff upgrade

I am currently on an O2 contract and looking to upgrade. I’ve looked at my options and like the iPhone XS Max or the iPhone 11 Pro max. The question I have though is if (with no discounts) I put in the same tariff plans into each phone (unlimited tex...

Airtime bill more than 3x higher than expected

My airtime plan for this month is £114.74, but I only have a contract of £28/month. I made 54p worth of extra calls this month. There seems to be no way to query this bill as O2 are only taking calls about upgrades or cancellations. What can I do?

Tom4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT

My bill was higher than expected due to VAT. I got a tariff for £38 but was billed £43 due to VAT. Why is this? It’s like false advertisement when getting a new contract.

Claire007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade phone but keep tariff

I paid off my handset over a year ago and I changed my tariff at the end of last year. My phone is getting old and I would like to upgrade. However when I go to upgrade and choose phones it seems to offer me a different tariff. How can o upgrade my p...

Mag79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront

I applied for a Samsung Ultra s20 phone, you refused me, during the credit check you took 30 pounds from my account, will you return them to me

Ivaylo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible scam

I have been charged £2.50 for a call to California on 0016699006833 I have not made any calls to California but I did join a UK zoom call that day. Is this a scam?26 Apr 20 13:110016699006833 2s£2.500

Miranda1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Sim Swap

Back in December my phone was hacked by fraudsters. They somehow managed to get a new sim and got it activated.At the time I recieved some strange calls. I gave no personal information and called 02. They advised me it was probably fraudulent activit...

Number

Hi,how to keep my old number from three to O2

Nerius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos