Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Data usage

AndyF7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have 5GB monthly data allowance,  and I have received a message saying that I have used all of this up until 5th Oct.  On my account it says I have used 2.24 GB which is in line with my monthly average of 2 23 GB.  I think this is incorrect and it leaves me with no inclusive data for 11 days until Mt next monthly allowance starts.  Please rectify this anomaly and explain how this has arisen.   Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94375 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38830 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

Do not believe the message, nor should you click on any link in the message, @AndyF7 - log into your MyO2, either App or via web browser on https://accounts.o2.co.uk/ to confirm how much data you have - as I think you have done, reading your note.  Ignore the message, which could be a phishing attempt: Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

Good luck!

Message 3 of 5

AndyF7
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, that is my next port of call.

Message 4 of 5

AndyF7
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.  I have logged in to my account and it is showing as all monthly data used (5GB), although when I look at the data usage for current month it says 2.24GB used.  Very strange.  I will call O2 on  the free number 202.  Thanks again. 

Message 5 of 5