Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and due date

Jordanbamford04
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi is there anyway to change my billing and due date online. My due date was the 3rd but I am unable to pay my plan on the 17th each month and my next billing date starts on the 19th. Am I able to get that changed anyway as I’m sick of the notification coming up that my payment is overdue. Thank you 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Jordanbamford04 

You can change it in your MYO2 under billing

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Jordanbamford04
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried but it isn’t giving me any other date. Just saying 19th - 19th then 18th - 19th 

Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8132 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

If MyO2 does not work then you are best contacting Payment Management 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Best time to call is around 8.00am

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Jordanbamford04 wrote:

I have tried but it isn’t giving me any other date. Just saying 19th - 19th then 18th - 19th 

That's because of the proximity to your bill date.

Wait until after the 19th.

No one can change it until then without you paying twice this month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5