Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2/DPD Nightmare with Code/Delivery

Hi, First post here, but have been with O2 for 20 ish years although currently very close to leaving, as I'm at my wits end with O2 customer service. Long story short I upgraded my phone about 3 weeks ago as it broke. I was sent the new one with no d...

Vix_84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

So all I am trying to use my spend cap for a purchase my spend cap is £200 I’ve spent £13.99 yesterday but now I try to make another purchase I get the code type it in but then tells me they couldn’t verify or it just doesn’t go through and says I ne...

Jimmy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay bill

I can't pay my bill. I have left o2 because their customer service is terrible, too high in costs and the device they sent me never worked. I'm trying to pay my 'final bill' and it's now been passed on to a debt collector. I can't log in to my o2 bec...

Laura-- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update on your order

Hi there I am currently a three customer but wanted to switch to o2 however when I try and buy a sim only it makes me do a credit check it then says we will respond in 24 hours. Then says my application has been accepted so go to your account for the...

heccerz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restriction removal

If you're a Pay Monthly customer, log in to My O2 on your browser. Select 'More' at the top of the page. And then 'Age Verification'. I tried this from a guide- I cannot find the elusive 'more' at the top of the page, where is it?

Billing and due date

Hi is there anyway to change my billing and due date online. My due date was the 3rd but I am unable to pay my plan on the 17th each month and my next billing date starts on the 19th. Am I able to get that changed anyway as I’m sick of the notificati...

Tariff

I notice on Uswitch I can have an O2 account for £5.99 a month. This is about a third of the price I am paying for a similar account. I have been an O2 customer for many years and feel I should be offered a similar tariff. Regards [Removed]

Resolved! Switching my old number to my O2 account

my O2 ac is (REMOVED) and I want that number replaced by my old Tesco number I have a PAC number which is (REMOVED), but am going round in circles on your web page. Can you help?

Hywel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Billing Date

Good Day My account was activated on the 1st of June. I have noted that my first payment is due on the 16th of June and another on the 1st of July. I thought I would have 1 payment at the end of each month. Can this be changed to the 30th of June, so...

Disney + added to my account 3 times

Hi, I have just had mt bill sent to me and it includes Disney + 3 times.I only want the 7.99 one added. Please can you remove and refund me for the other 2 lots of 10.99. Thanks,Hannah