Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Jacko3004
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a leaflet with my new sim card that says I will get 20gb rather than 8gb when I top up! It also says if I text FREE10 to 21500 I will also receive £10 free credit! I have topped up £20 and didn’t get 20gb or the free credit! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149972 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Jacko3004 

Both are applied automatically after a few days.

If you have any problems, call O2 on 4445.

Terms:

More data, same price. Ends 31 January. 

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “MORE” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer by 31st Jan 2024. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes legacy tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 31st Jan 2024.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149972 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Jacko3004 

Both are applied automatically after a few days.

If you have any problems, call O2 on 4445.

Terms:

More data, same price. Ends 31 January. 

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “MORE” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer by 31st Jan 2024. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes legacy tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 31st Jan 2024.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2