Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

defective phone

liamsimpson1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

renewed my contract 19/6/15 received a sony experia m4 aqua, over past few days could not make calls as no one could hear me although I could hear them, returned phone to shop who said it could up to 14 days as they had to send phone for repair, was given temporary phone which is very bacic no email camera etc, I am not happy with this as if I had bought allmost any other item which developed a fault it would be replaced straight away. however as my new contract is now 5 days over the 14 in which they would do this customer services are not interested, I have emailed the complaints department but do not hold out much hope of anything different, in the meentime o2 will be happy to take my money for a service I cannot fully access with temporary phone 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
O2's policy is 14 days.
It is CPW who offer 28 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm fairly sure that if the handset becomes faulty within 28 days of taking out the contract, it has to be swapped for a new handset.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
O2's policy is 14 days.
It is CPW who offer 28 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 94426 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

That is the o2 policy with regards to terms and conditions I'm afraid. Personally I would have contacted the manufacturer. 

Message 4 of 4