Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sim verification code not recognised

I have joined o2 and am activating my sim. You sent a verification code to my phone and I entered it on the website but the system says it's invalid. Please help!ThanksSue

suet1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full 4g signal but no internet

When I’m in areas with a good 4g internet signal showing on my phone I’m unable to get online. Whatever site I try to go to it tells me the server isn’t responding. My son is on o2 and gets online in the same places no probs. It’s driving me insane b...

Phone service alert for voicemail I can't listen to

I moved to 3 many years ago from o2. During the switchover someone tried to call and left a voicemail on o2 voicemail service. When I tried to listen to it I'd already been moved to 3. So I can't listen and delete. Every time I restart my phone or I ...

XanderX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is 5G coming to Carlisle?

I just wondered if anyone had any update as to when 5g will be launching in Carlisle, Cumbria. EE and three have 5g masts but nothing yet from 02, and 4G signal is only usually 1 or 2 bars (I keep getting texts to say there are problems with a mast)....

Blakeyuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get more data?

I need more data (moving house and no Wi-Fi) I selected the one off sharing data roll over top up but it hasn’t seemed to add any new data to my usage. Have I selected the wrong thing?

Holly133 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone still blocked?

Hey I have payed my bill which I fell. Behind on but I can't ring o2 as my phone has been blocked?

Resolved! Sim card

Will my S9 sim card work in new S20

JS82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I bought a device yesterday at 8pm and selected the £10 delivery fee for it to arrive before 12pm on Saturday. It’s now Saturday and 11am and still don’t have any tracking information or when it will arrive.

Ellahs03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting half complete ?!?

Moving from Three to O2.Started a new contract with O2 on Monday, number porting started on the Tuesday with a note to be completed by the Wednesday evening. It's now Saturday and the phone still sends txt messages displaying the temp O2 number from ...

Flip_Flop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port provisioning

I moved from Three to O2 last Tuesday (8 days ago) porting my number and am still waiting for connection. I have no service therefore no texts or calls or data. My account is still in port provisioning and has been referred to the back office at leas...

KM71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos