Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ring time

unable to change ring time length to 49 secs. Watched video used correct code and other ideas on setting but does't work?

MANSO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Charging Problems In America

I am hoping someone can help me as I am beyond my patience with O2 on this issue now so I am reaching out here for help.For the last 4 visits to the USA since 2019, no matter what I do, O2 charge me £5 a day running which has run into many hundreds o...

AtomicUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historic App Notifications/Incoming Calls/Incoming Messages

Good afternoon,I am looking to see if it is possible to see historic notifications from 24th June 2022.Would this be possible? I'm looking for any incoming calls/messages/app notifications that may have arrived on this day.

Debz_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premium restrictions

how do I change the settings so it possible to call premium numbers?

laurenjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem

hello, I have a problem with sending text messages, the message "failed to send the message, please try again later" and when I try to call, directs me to voicemail, how to solve this problem?

Omagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old number

Good morning, I have recently changed to O2 and I asked to keep my old vodafone number. After introducing the PAC code how long does it normally take to port my old number? Kind regards, Jose

JB11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issue

My Virgin mobile suggests it has a 5G signal when I'm at work PO4 8RA (sometimes drops to 4G) but browsing and app usage is very slow.e.g. Linkedin can fail to grab any content and suggest to retry after a minute, similar experience with other apps.A...

dar4p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos