Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data SIM Card

How can I obtain the telephone number associated with my Data SIM card. SIM Number 006826153

Not receiving any One Time Passcodes

I can no longer receive any OTP - they’re not coming through from my bank, from HMRC or the NHS app. O2 Customer service advised reset network but that didn’t help. They also thought an age restriction might have randomly been put on my account. That...

GillOTP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

caller ID is ON yet suddenly can't get thru to numbers which don't accept calls without caller ID

Hi. I've been ringing my mother in USA on the same number for 25 years. The past couple months I have not been able to get through; instead I get an automated message saying "This number does not accept calls without caller ID." My caller ID is switc...

Winter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after number swap

Hi. I cancelled one o2 account and created another - both sim only. On Thursday I rang o2 to ask to swap my number to the new sim / contract. They said they would close my old account & move my number across in 24 hours.Today I’ve woken up with no si...

Data on watch

@O2Lisa a you help. I had to reset my watch and now getting error code 14. No one seems able to help me - this be reset to home and watch - such a pain to do - but still no use

Mizpah68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC numberd

How can I get someone to tell me my PAC NUMBER

Chris51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim network issues

Hi an advisor yesterday advised me to replace my sim due to the fact I’m unable to receive sms text messages, however I have woken up today with no signal whatsoever. Shouldn’t I receive my sim in hand before you leave me disconnected especially with...

Hus1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos