Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Esim

PSykes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will give this one more go before I cancel the number.  I can't get any sense out of the 'online help, virtual assistant, speak to advisor' nonsense....

I had a galaxy watch 6 bought for me at Christmas - not from O2. It is  linked to my phone as usual through Bluetooth and WiFi and is working perfectly like this.  I want to be able to use it remotely from my O2 phone so I went into an O2 store and told them what I wanted - they sold me a £7 per month rolling airtime esim that is supposed to be connected to my mobile phone number. I received the invoice etc as an email.  My O2 App on my phone told me there was an esim to be downloaded, so I did (maybe I did something wrong there...)  but now I have no idea how to link my watch to this esim so it can access the 4G network and use my phone contracts texts and minutes....  the chap in the shop said it would take a couple of hours.... this was Sunday last and still I can't work it out.... anybody know what i might have done wrong??

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@PSykes 

Set up guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@PSykes 

Set up guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2