Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tariff not showing in app but payment made

I signed up for the £10 rolling plan a few months ago. Suddenly today I have been charged for using data and when I checked the app it says I have no tariffs against my account even though the payment was taken a few days ago on the usual roll over d...

Error code 0 can't send message with o2

I can't send a text message from my Samsung A33 to my friends Nokia phone. I get Can't send message with O2 error 0. She can text me but I cannot reply or send to her.

EvieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

App issues

All I want is to be able to log into the App, it should be straightforward I’ve been able to do it in the past

Appissues by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

update a phone username in o2 business account

I'm trying to update the names of the users inside my business account and it says when I log in there should be 2 options, Bill Analyser and My Account, and that it's possible by clicking My Account. But I can only see Bill Analyser. Why can't I see...

Poor reception

Hi. My post code is Sk177td, the reception is still very poor. I am paying for a service for which I am not receiving!!! Please address soonest, I have complained before, nothing is getting done with any urgency. If you don't at least compensate me f...

Paulwoods by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

I bought an Apple Watch u2 from o2 and the data plan, never received a QR code been 7days, rang o2 today and they said I had to swap my card sim in my phone to an eSIM now to make the watch work on cellular, now I can’t even make it receive calls on ...

Gramps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartwatch Esim

I will give this one more go before I cancel the number. I can't get any sense out of the 'online help, virtual assistant, speak to advisor' nonsense.... I had a galaxy watch 6 bought for me at Christmas - not from O2. It is linked to my phone as usu...

PSykes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad

Hello I done a order on line last night can u tell me when it will be processed please

Access to my o2 account

I can’t access my o2 account. I have tried with my email address and password. Have then changed my password and tried again but not working

Jake21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to transfer my number from PAYG to PAY MONTHLY PLAN?

Hi. Please could you help? I am desperate now and not sure who else to contact. I’ve decided to migrate from PAYG to Pay monthly plan and on Saturday (20/01/24) I went to O2 store. I’ve chose the new eSIM Pay monthly plan and they’ve provided me with...

Peter_L by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos