Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open nhs discount code sharing

Clarr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I share my nhs discount with a family member? I’m already using the discount but my daughter wants to use it. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Clarr 

If you login to your open account you will find an additional code you can hive to her. 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Clarr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have logged on but can only see my own account.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Clarr 

According to the T&C's you need to apply again for the second discount.

4.3. Scheme Members can apply for a maximum of two Airtime Discounts at any one time, of which only one can be applied against a Qualifying Contract for a phone (“Voice Contract”) and only one can be applied against a Qualifying Contract for a tablet or mobile broadband (“Data Contract”).

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-open

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4