cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Phone is broken and I cannot sign in to Myo2 because it wants to send my phone a code to sign in.

ChrisGal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently have broken my mobile phone and I want to log on to Myo2 to sort out either getting a repair or getting a new phone. I cannot log in to Myo2 account as every time I try to log in it wants to send a code to the mobile that is currently broken and I have no access to another phone. Is there a way for me to access my account without needing this security feature? I have been using the same computer for years so I don't know why Myo2 needs to check if I should have access to the account seeing as how I have used this computer for years now.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8107 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

You need to call O2

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38796 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

You could pop the SIM from the broken phone, if you can extract it, into another phone and try that way, @ChrisGal.

Also you don't need to usy MyO2 to arrange a repair, just contact O2 directly from another phone, all the numbers are in here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - also the Social Media Team on X or Facebook may be able to help, the links are also in the guide above if you want to use your computer for this task.

The OTP challenge looks like it is here to stay, so unless you added a second number when your phone was working, as described here 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/OTP-OTAC-to-Log-in-to-MyO2/m-p/1719280/highlight/true#M26283

you are up a creek without a paddle, @ChrisGal 

Good luck with the replacement phone.

Message 3 of 3