Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 mms pics per month

Duane2472
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My upgrade has deleted my 50 mmpics per month I've had this for years and it's gone now 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

MMS is not included in any new plans.

It's aincent technology superceded by the likes of WhatsApp and the newer RCS chat messages 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 51: Absolutely Fabulous 
  • 11274 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 374 Solutions

True it's gone as old hat @Duane2472 

Pity you were not informed though. 

Got to move on  we all do but sometimes the older facilities were good.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149970 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Duane2472 

You can add an mms bolt on now Bolt Ons | Tariffs | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9700 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Duane2472 

The bolt-on that @MI5 has drawn to your attention is more than a fiver a month, which seems quite pricey when there are alternatives as highlighted by @Enlli.

If you need help considering the alternatives, please say so and we'll provide further guidance. 

I have recently posted links to a couple of magazine articles about RCS - you'll find them via the search box at the top of this page.   

Message 5 of 5