Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myO2 / Disney Plus

pyman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I have a work phone and I also have a contract for my wife through my work . I am trying to register my wife's number for myO2 but it says its already registered with another account? The whole reason I'm trying to register my wife's phone is so that we can mange our Disney Plus subscription. CAn you help? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12683 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

See if following these steps helps @pyman 

• Login to My O2 with Your Number
  • From the My O2 drop-down menu select 'Manage your details'
  • Your delegates
  • Add Delegate 
  • Enter details and add Delegate for the account associated with your husband
  • You will then get an email to your account, follow the link in this email.
  • Read the details and accept.
  • Enter information and submit.

If not, you need to contact customer services:

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149964 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@pyman 

You can't add a delegate account if you can't log in to it.

Your wife's account will be registered to some random email address from years ago which can only be accessed by customer service.

They will need to update the email address which can take up to 28 days, or you can register a new email with them to gain access that way.

Once you have access, the only way to merge is to follow the delegate access steps above, but this does not give you full account control and the only way to register for Disney is with full access via the new or amended login for that specific account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3