Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! data allowance / extra data

Hi, hopefully someone can help.i have 20gb of monthly data made up of 10GB Data allowance and 10GB Extra data. im a bit worried (hopefully for no reason!) that when i go abroad to Spain on Friday for 4 days, that my extra data wont be included in my ...

elly76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

This is like the hundreds time I tried posting on the bloody website and it did not work, anyways my monthly plan has increased I want to know why that is as I do not use that much data I have 150gb of data so I have never use more than 10gb on it mo...

L1ly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim delays

Lost my phone last Thursday. Looked around and put in a claim on Friday. Today, Tuesday, received an email saying it has been passed to insurance investigation team and the will contact me within 3 working days. Anyone know what is happening and why?...

Swadez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Coverage

O2 are constantly working on masts in my area the past two/three months with constant network issues. The whole area over the past two/three months has suffered poor coverage causing alot of issues for all affected. What can be done about this?

Gabhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new mobile phone contract

I have recently purchased a mobile phone contract from 02 and I gave them my pac number from my previous supplier they are send out a sim that has a different phone number to the one I previously had how do I get the original phone number

Resolved! Monthly payments

U r taking money out of my account and what is this actually for as none of us seem to be with yourselves

SE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I have been on a 5GB data package since joining O2 and on checking my usage for the last 2 years I saw I have regularly used less than 3GB each month so i decided to downgrade to a 3GB package. In my first month on the new deal I have used up all my ...

Nick61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I would like to cancel my sim only contract I have been in this for less than 14 days so would like it cancelled straight away I still haven't received my sim either so stop my contract now please

Upgraded phone and number not working

Hi I upgraded my phone (both were with O2) on Saturday and since then have had no service - I was initially told that it could take 24 hours for the new phone to work and then also popped into the O2 shop, Bentalls Centre, Kingston upon Thames, on Mo...

Resolved! Number hasn't ported over

Hi,I recently signed up for a pay monthly O2 sim card moving over from Three. I entered my PAC code when I applied late last week, but having put the new Sim into my phone, the number hasn't ported over. Do I need to do anything? Currently appear to ...

Dan33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos