Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! international calls

how much does an international call to the usa cost 

Popeye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 10gb data is almost finished in 15 days.

Before I was using giffgaff. i always got 10 gb data every month. it never happened low data usage. Now I got 1gb. I have to use it in 15 days. it is impossible. They force me to buy more bigger package. it was mistake to go to 02 tariffs.

Cmlbrnc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switched from pay you go to pay monthly

So I did an upgrade to the iPhone 14 on the my o2 app on Thursday. I’ve put the new SIM card in but network is not available. After finally getting through to someone I was told I needed to put my old sim into my new phone until it stops working and ...

Lou17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old numbers

I have just entered a sim only contract with O2. I am moving from EE. When getting the new O2 sum only deal I filled in a form and gave my PAC code so I could keep my old number. I have received my new sim and put it into my phone. I appear to have a...

Ed11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I'm travelling to US next month. If I try to add the O2 Travel Bolt On I get a message that says "this Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have. If you continue your existing Bolt On will be removed...

Resolved! Add on plan for Galaxy Watch

I have a plan for iPhone and Apple Watch. I decided to switch to a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with a Galaxy Watch instead. I put my som card in the Galaxy and all okay, however I can't set up a new plan for the watch. Cancelled the Apple watch plan thi...

Sarah54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged

Hi, I have checked my most recent bill and have been charged £20.92 rather than £11

Ava by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan larger payment

HelloI have a bit of extra money this month and would like to make an extra one off payment towards my device plan. I have looked on this forum and the advice is to go onto my o2 but when I try to make a larger payment it tells me to phone 202. I cal...

Griffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Card

I have recently applied to move from PAYG to pay monthly and have ordered a new SIM card. Over two weeks and I’m still waiting. Is this a normal time to wait? I note that the order has yet to be processed.

Earlofdon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges when outside UK

I have incurred excessive charges whilst outside the UK and Europe. My phone was on airplane mode and I used hotel Wi-fi. Is it possible to obtain more detail regarding these charges?

PML60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos