Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi all. Currently an O2 customer with a contract that ends in March this year. Was looking into an upgrade but can get the same phone for a much better price through a third party but still on O2 network. Would my current SIM card still work if I pai...

Mjc66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won’t cancel contract. Mother is in care home with dementia

I can’t believe that o2 won’t cancel my mothers contract. She’s in a care home with a dementia called Lewy Body Syndrome which has been explained to the call center staff, but they’d rather take the £6 per month from her bank account. She has only he...

Resolved! Travelling to Morocco

More info (Highlight to read) I am a pay monthly customer and will soon be going on holiday to Morocco. I can not find Morocco listed anywhere under the roaming sections on the O2 app.Can someone please tell me if I can use my data, minutes and texts...

Philwithy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the time in the EU for data roaming rolling or monthly?

Hello. In terms of roaming in EU can you tell me about days limited. I know there’s a 63 days in a 4 months period but is it rolling days or rolling months? For example, if I use 15 days in Jan, 20 in February, 15 in March and 13 in April, when I get...

Lisa234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I asked for 10£ tarrif and paid for 10 pound ms they took 6£ and did not activate my 10 bundle

Kka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit refund

After having my iPhone 13 For over 4 months I am still waiting for y £300 deposit refund after being told my credit score wasn’t appropriate, why haven’t I recieved, I was sent a message back in October saying it would be in my next bill yet I still ...

VickyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC / Number Swap Issue

Hi All, firstly, I had a number on a account under my partners name I then proceed to take out a new phone with o2 and got a new sim with a new number. I am wanting to transfer my old number (from my partners account) to this new phone/number sim so ...

TF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issue

Hi, has anybody else had an issue with slow porting from another provider? Was told it would be done today by 6pm but hasn't yet. @O2Emma Thanks Rich

RichK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of signal

As there has been hardly any signal since September I am looking for my bills from then to be refunded. I am paying for a service I am simply not receiving.

Upset1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos