Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Refund

so I brought the new I phone 14 pro max and I made a deposit that I will get back on my 4th payment but I’ve heart it will go to my account not into my bank account. I’m wondering if I can get this into my bank account instead?

Sasha17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I use my old phone trade in to pay for the new one instead of using it for cheaper bills?

Jaygod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest bill

Good Morning - I have just received a bill for £12.33 after I have terminated my O2 account and switched to another provider can you explain this as I was told when i requested a PAC code that there was nothing to payFrom Tim Beane

Beany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EMAIL

How do I get my voicemail 

Willsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! have a monthly bolt on

Hi there,I recently had a very long telephone call and exceeded my monthly limit, which is a very low cost as I live in Spain and rarely telephone UK, except when I come home. I need to have an arrangement to have a few long phone calls - like 2-3 ho...

Tony75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off coverage without notice . Unable to contact customer agents

hiI made a complaint about the loss of coverage network today and a SIM has been sent to resolve the issue at precisely 17:00 hrs today you cut off service, without warning. None of your " contact us " services are of any use to me as I am left with ...

ana77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! someone stole my number to commit fraud

Having a complete nightmare I realised someone has taken my number and uses it to commit fraud they phoned my bank. Trying to get through to O2 not open right now .Any suggestions ?

John32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted?

I took a phone contract with o2 on Wednesday around 9:00 p.m. for the Samsung galaxy s23 ultra. They took £30 up front payment which is still pending in my bank. I had all the legal documents sent through by email and an email with order number and m...

daveac74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Make a payment 

Steven10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos