Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I redeem the 6 months amazon prime

Upgraded my phone and as a reward was given 6 months amazon prime but I don't know where or how to redeem it. Any help appreciated

bandi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I was wondering what the 2nd payment was for on my account today? 

Reference code 14

I bought a new iPhone and ever since i can't get my data on my apple watch, when i go to add the plan to my watch it says to call 2022 and quote reference code 14. i have done this and they sent an esim now i have no network on my phone or watch and ...

Resolved! Can you still take advantage of 3rd party new customer deals as an existing customer

A few years ago I found out that you could take advantage of new customer deals from third parties (not the upgrade deals) with O2 if you were an existing customer. I took advantage of this. I think it involved phoning O2 up and transferring your num...

fwilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to log into my o2 account

I am not able to log into my o2 account and it’s saying I’m not recognised and my mobile internet also isn’t working.

Resolved! Double

How can I put my mum on same contract? 

Monkfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing contracts

Hello, I have a pay as you go O2 sim. If I get a pay monthly contract for this sim and cancel it or it otherwise ends, will my sim revert to my pay as you go network?many thanks

Resolved! wifi calling - in depth

I have a samsung galaxy S8 and I'm trying to understand the mechanism behind wifi calling. firstly I realise the phone has to register with the wifi-calling-server first before the phone can make wifi calls. how often does the phone ping the O2 serve...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prepaid master card

I haven't received my prepaid master card 

Robert21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos