Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy text

I’ve just received this text - I’ve checked and my account is up to date - it looks like a fraud - anyone else seen it?O2-BILLING: We were unable to process your last bill. Your O2 services will be terminated unless you update your information via: h...

SimonE2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi we set up a payment plan and paid the amount agreed and and was told our services would be turned back on but haven’t been turned on we was promised this would of been done in 24 hours

Georgia72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sons mobile has disappeared off my account

My O2 account had both my contract phone and my sons pay as you go listed on my dashboard. At suggestion of O2 I converted his pay as you go to a contract to stay under my account and pay with my details. This has now disppeared from my account , so ...

Resolved! Can't Contact No One Unbelievable

HiTook out a contract just over week ago and then i cancelled it under the 14day cooling off peroid.Can Log-in to My O2 but thats it cannot do anything else and cannot get a final bill from therm.Sim was cancelled the next day after i spoke to custom...

sdduk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wat the hell!!

Iv tried cancelling my contract in AUGUST but hav been billed every month since then iv called n called to get a refund but hav failed the security so cannot be told anything at all..I was told to come here n discuss this issue but am blocked at ever...

Nuisance text , control and stalking from 02 breaching of my swcuru

I am receiving unwanted messages from 02, unwarranted surveillance and am not happy that my contract is for year and hasn’t arrived and subjected to play increase. I am thereby giving you notice of intent to leave 02 aa the it now unethical, corrupt ...

Kutamba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does my phone think it's running Vodafone software?

When I first got my new phone (December time - Huawei P30 Pro New Edition), I put my O2 SIM in it, but as it is a dual SIM phone, I also put in my Vodafone one for a short time until the contract expired.I noticed the monthly security patches mention...

Screenshot_20210302_121903_com.huawei.android.hwouc.png
sjw211 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel tarrif

If I have an iPad with data, I’ve paid off the device can I cable paying for the data altogether?

Danilufc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos