Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit not taken

My bill says that payment will be taken on or around 4th June. 4th June was a Saturday so I assumed it would be taken on Monday 6th June. It's now Tuesday 7th June and no payment has been taken from my account. Direct Debit is still showing as active...

Credit file dispute-PLEASE HELP

Hello, so over 5 years ago now there was a credit file default on my account in 2017 I have been trying to get this resolved for the past 4 years I have paid over £700 for this as I wanted to cancel my account so I was informed by you guys to go to t...

Resolved! Restore services

Good afternoon, I am behind on my bills ad have been off work last few and been in and out of hospital with various mental illness which I have advised you off. I am now back in work as of last week so can pay my bill in full on the 22nd June I think...

Brian16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2020 & 2021

Good afternoon, I am in need for 2 copies of a random bill in the year 2020 & 2021 is this possible? Many thanks

Amy28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error message with transferring number from another provider.

Hello! I'm wanting to move my number from SMARTY to O2, I have filled out the form online with the PAC code and I keep getting a text message that it was unsuccessful. I called O2 and they re-submitted the form, but once again it has failed. What can...

Resolved! No service

I haven’t had phone service since April because a phone mast has been broken in my area of Belfast but I’m still being charged full price and not getting any service. When will this be fixed ?

Pearse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi everyone I’ve got and order and been accepted but is out of stock anybody have an idea how long it’s going to take to have it delivered thanks