Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a phone for free next day delivery - but let down

ClackersGuru
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yesterday I ordered and paid for a new iPhone 11 which was guaranteed to be delivered for free the next day as long as I purchased before midnight (I did).

Yet having been tracking my order all day, I now see on the courier website that it is at their depot but I wont get it delivered until Monday.

This is unacceptable, as I only took the deal (£43 per month for 5GB, absolutely awful) because of the next day delivery service, which was not an option on cheaper third part websites.

I needed the new phone today. And now it seems I am stuck for the whole weekend, maybe more.

I should add that I am ALREADY being charged on my new tarriff as of 11am today, yet I wont have the phone for goodness knows how many days yet? That is not right.

Why offer free next day delivery, if it very rarely happens?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

N-Star09
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry for what you are going thru.

I have said many times why i didnt wanna upgrade during these difficult times and this is another sad story which scares me for not wanting to upgrade.

I feel like post/threads like these are clear "warning signs" for me to not upgrade during this lockdown period.

I sincerely hope everything gets sorted out for you

Message 2 of 2