Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 have lost my device payment / order

Perfectshotspho
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used the app to “upgrade” my device on the 18th April, paid of the device (£859) and chose a sim only plan which kept my mobile number. The payment all went through via PayPal. I got an email confirming my order with the order number showing the device as paid off and that it would soon be on the way. I’ve heard nothing since. My payment had been taken of £859 and my account hasn’t been updated at all it still says I owe for the device. I’ve called on multiple occasions but no one can help. I tried to then do a chargeback with PayPal today but they say they can’t on those type of transactions. What do I do? The payment is completed, the order says it was completed. How do I stop being charged monthly for a device I’ve already paid off 😞 I’m at a loss.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Perfectshotspho
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also the payment management team where zero help. Said they’ve forwarded it to the payment allocation team to look at but can’t promise a response.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Perfectshotspho 

Sounds like the usual garbage we hear from customer service these days.

Maybe @O2Emma or @O2Ryan can do better ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 4 of 5

Perfectshotspho
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I’ve replied with all the screenshots etc of the order confirmation / receipt for payment.

Message 5 of 5