Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Rb3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded my phone to get my daughter a new phone. So I'm wondering now if I can just pay for the sim so I can continue with my number ?
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126385 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@Rb3

You need to contact O2 and explain you need a new sim for your daughter. All numbers are in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen if you have to.

Edit spelling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Rb3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They sent me a new sim with the new phone. But I want to continue with my sim in the previous phone I upgraded ? Is that possible?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149953 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Rb3 

You can continuw to use your sim in your phone, but the new phone will need a sim, unless you have a previous one in use.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Sj6
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I find out how much it is to upgrade early or pay off my contract?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149953 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Sj6 

Text INFO to 85075 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6