Did you mean: 

O2 refresh

Studentdiscount
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I would like to know if I can apply my o2 student discount to my Refresh contract? I started my contract over a month ago and I have found cheaper options for the iPhone 14 (128GB) on other websites. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38860 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

Any discount applies to the Airtime portion of a Refresh contract only, not to the Device Plan portion, as you have observed with cheaper plans (non-Refresh) elsewhere, @Studentdiscount.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up shows all discounts.

You can probably purchase more cheaply, and avail of cashback offers, from a reseller, eg affordablemobiles or mobilephonesdirect - but you won't get a Refresh contract that way. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38860 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

Any discount applies to the Airtime portion of a Refresh contract only, not to the Device Plan portion, as you have observed with cheaper plans (non-Refresh) elsewhere, @Studentdiscount.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up shows all discounts.

You can probably purchase more cheaply, and avail of cashback offers, from a reseller, eg affordablemobiles or mobilephonesdirect - but you won't get a Refresh contract that way. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149982 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Studentdiscount wrote:

Hi, 

I would like to know if I can apply my o2 student discount to my Refresh contract? I started my contract over a month ago and I have found cheaper options for the iPhone 14 (128GB) on other websites. 

Unfortunately not now as you should have applied within 28 days of starting the contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3