Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Up Online Headache

cmh0311
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else found switching up online to be a disaster?

I sent my phone back in May, and despite the phone being in perfect condition, I received an email that told me it couldn't be accepted for Switch Up with no reason given, but they could give me £210 for it. Then the next day I had an email to say it HAS been accepted for Switch Up and I should expect confirmation the loan for the phone has been settled. Upon escalating this they investigated and confirmed that there was a "scanning error" when the phone was received and all was OK and the full value for the phone will be settled on my bill the next month. 

This never happened, I have repeatedly chased, initially the customer service agent I spoke to wasn't even aware you could switch up online, then I spoke to someone who credited me for that month as they could see the phone was returned but didn't know why it was still on my account, so they emailed the "relevant team". I have heard nothing back from that. So I went in store, and they told me they can't help as they only deal with sales, but advised me to email Complaints, which I did on 6th September. Despite them stating 7 days to reply, I have heard nothing, and have been chasing in the meantime with no joy.

I am at my wit's end, and will go through the ombudsman if I don't get this resolved soon! 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0