cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voicemail switched off after recontracting (again...)

jslater11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recontracted yesterday and VVM has been disabled (which it always does once you take out a new tariff).

Usually, this is resolved via a quick call to 202, but for some reason it's just not working this time round. I've called 1750, texted STATE to 9011, my API is idata.o2.co.uk and switched my phone off and on a few times.

Any ideas anyone?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149973 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@jslater11 

Ask O2 to enable iData on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

jslater11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called them and tried this, they had no idea what this was and after a lot of back and forth they said they had to enable wifi calling, and I had to reset my network settings, which did the trick.

Very bizarre!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149973 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@jslater11 wrote:

I called them and tried this, they had no idea what this was......

Unbelievable !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4