Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processing

Matty123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre ordered the new iPhone pro max last Friday and got the delivery date as today but my order is still stuck on “processing” I’ve been in contact via X with o2 and they aren’t very helpful, has anyone else got/had this problem?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8132 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

No one on this customer to  customer forum can tell you anything

Join the megathered that is already running

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPhone-16-amp-Watch-Series-10-Megathread-FAQ-s/m-p/174871...

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

Meg241
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me I’ve been told multiple delivery dates to be told it’s not there fault and it can take another 5 days of processing to contact them back when I get the phone and they credit my account with the days it’s been delayed 

Message 3 of 4

LaurenAshley
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone have their order yet or still waiting?

I placed my order on 20th August for a Samsung S24 upgrade for next day delivery click & collect. I'm still waiting, coming up to 5 weeks tomorrow. Spoken to numerous managers, had a case reviewer call on Friday - absolute waste of time and gave me nothing to help except a shoddy £10 credit, the Store can't do anything to help. They supposedly can't cancel my order. I am beyond frustrated with them now.

Message 4 of 4