Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

If your iPhone order is taking longer to arrive than expected, please see our update here regarding the ongoing global supply chain issues currently being experienced by Apple.

iPhone 14

We're pleased to confirm Apple’s latest iPhone family - iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - are all available to order on O2. See more details and shop links below.

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
14.png 14plus.png 14pro.png 14promax.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Watch Series 8, Watch SE & Watch Ultra

We're also pleased to confirm Apple’s newest Watch family are also available on O2 - that includes the Apple Watch Series 8, new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. More details on the links below.

Watch Series 8 - Stainless Steel
Watch Series 8 - Sport 45MM
Watch Series 8 - Sport 41MM
W8Stainless.png W8Sport45.png W8Sport41.png

Watch SE 2nd Gen
Watch Ultra
SE2nd.png apple-watch-ultra-black-gray-trail-loop-sku-header-080922.png

Questions?

We know iPhone announcements and new launches are very exciting and we know you may have loads of questions, so before you call, tweet or facebook us, please check our extensive Q&A section below in case your question already has an answer.

Did you know that we have a dedicated Sales Team you can reach via the O2 Twitter and O2 Facebook social media profiles? If you're due an upgrade or simply want to check your options, then feel free to get in touch and we'll see what's what.

Community_STS_UPDATED2_01.png
Community_STS_UPDATED_03.png Community_STS_UPDATED_05.png Community_STS_UPDATED_07.png

We will add more Q&A's over time but if you've got a question not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread and let us know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 182
181 REPLIES 181

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@strafe 

You would be surprised at how tech logistics work, all o2 and others will have is a bulk order with Shapple, and Shapple will ship what they want until they have fufilled that order.. 

At the moment o2 cant go to one of the disties and ask them to provide stock, as there are none coming in via that channel, even Apple cant supply a lot of the devices and they are on a 30day+ dispatch... 

So where do you want o2 to get the devices from?? 

And to add Apple dont care about resellers anymore, as they make more money selling direct.. and I can see if the next year or so Apple start to restrict even further the devices provided to non-direct channels... 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 91 of 182

strafe
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would not be surprised as I deal with it regularly, 90% of it being Apple equipment through another reseller. Strange how they can currently tell me an exact date for delivery if I order a handset through them when they're nowhere near the scale of o2.

Message 92 of 182

garetc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 171 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I do think that these posts are somewhat amusing.

As you’ve mentioned Apple retail these products themselves and are unable to fufil their own customer orders. O2 are small compared to US markets and even smaller when you take into account worldwide demands and the market. They’ve no greater bargaining power than the local independent shop retailers at this time of year. Apple are too big and wouldn’t entertain any sort of demands being made to them. 

This happens every year with people ordering after pre-order opens and they’re an angry when the networks can’t fulfil on launch day or as close to it as possible. Demand always outstrips supply for at least the 2-3 months.

COVID and the chip shortage hasn’t helped, in years gone by that time frame was closer to 1-2 months. 

iPhone 16 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 93 of 182

Gareth_shaggy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s both unhelpful and unlikely, Apple are on the whole fulfilling orders within 30days, which as previously stated in a requirement in the UK, What some of us are unhappy about and therefore ‘amused’ at your post is that O2 are not providing updates or communicating at all to customers who in some cases have paid good money/increased their contracts. That is what is unacceptable all this talk of take it up with Apple…. Why??? Apple sold us nothing. O2 did, Apple have absolutely nothing to do with the sale from an 02 customers point of view, I for example have not written anything about ‘expecting’ to get an iPhone preorder on time at release, I am frustrated at o2 for not fulfilling their legal obligations to me as a customer, not the same as being upset that the phone isn’t available and to say Covid is the reason is utter rubbish, other tech is flooding back to the point of overstocking 

Message 94 of 182

GIBXO
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just this minute received an update, my order has been dispatched to uk mail, hopefully delivery in the morning?. If not latest monday.

happy days

Message 95 of 182

Simmo1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same, according to DPD tracking, should have it today.

Message 96 of 182

strafe
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I ask what colour/size you ordered and what date?

Message 97 of 182

Simmo1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

14 Pro Max 128GB in purple. Ordered on 14th September.

Just had an update from DPD..........there is a problem with their sortation office in Birmingham, so won't be getting it today 😫

Message 98 of 182

strafe
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems like the Purple are coming into stock more regularly. I ordered a 256gb Black on the 9th and still waiting.

Message 99 of 182

andtm
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep that's exactly what I ordered too, it seems to be probably the most popular choice.
My order was placed on Sept. 14th, no idea when I'll get it tongue

Message 100 of 182