Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot make calls on my Iphone but can on whatsap

I try to make a call on my iphone and it just disconnects -there is no message on the screen. I can make calls on whatsapp though. I have been in touch with apple and they have checked my phone out and said all ok so they said to try O2 - anyone else...

ID Mobile ( Three 3) to O2 Mobile Network

Hi recently moved from ID Mobile aka 3 mobile and I’m having streaming issues I never had with ID at the same locations, I pay more on O2 because I thought I was getting a more superior service with better coverage, but now I’m beginning to have my d...

Haydn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a weird fault !!!!!!

Hi Gurus,Here's a fault for you to sip a coffee over please.Both my wife and I are using O2. She has an Apple Iphone 12 and I have a Nokia G20 running android 11. Both up to date.I can ring or answer a call to anyone without issue.My wife can also ri...

Keeth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card still not working

Hello, let me sum up my story of switching from Monthly to Pay As You Go:1. I asked for migration from Monthly to PAYG as I was leaving the country. The card was sent to my address.2. I received the new SIM card, which was supposed to be used after 1...

redrum333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera fail

My camera keeps saying camera fail, I have done everything it says, re start, clear cache reset settings it works but then stops again , front facing camera does not work at all any ideas?

Andycam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very slow download

I have recently acquired an O2 SIM card as part of my Virgin media bundle. My main mobile is with EE. The download speeds I am getting sometimes are woeful 1 to 2 Mbit. My EE speeds are so much better. My sim is in a 4g Huawei P20 pro. I am reluctant...

Martin17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Watch 4

I contacted o2 recently and wanted to check what I was told.I have a Samsung S21 on an o2 Business contract and i am looking to get a Samsung watch 4.The person I spoke to said I wouldn't be able to connect the watch to my phone as it was a business ...

Rosscu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

How long does it take for o2 to transfer your number to your new phone? I requested this on Saturday and still waiting

Mel49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with receiving and making calls

Hi team, I contacted you yesterday about this issue. I received my upgraded handset, without a new SIM card. That’s fine. I wanted to keep my same number. So I did the transfer from my old device to my new one and also took out my old SIM card and pl...